Gibson Brands Forums

Traveling with small children...

NeoConMan

How about you all go back?

Why should I? I'm legal. In fact if I were to go back to the land of my forefathers and foremothers, which I suspect you are alluding to, without proper documentation, I would, in point of fact be, an illegal alien, which I try hard not to be, and precluded from working for a wage legally, and would be summarily arrested and dismissed from said 'home country', which it isn't as I'm an American citizen.

Try entering Canada from the US with a tool box. A friend of mine did. His body was welcome, but his box of tools was not. He had to send his tool box home from the border via UPS. He was a service man for a manufacturer who was traveling to Canada to train the locals how to repair our equipment. He thought it best to use his own tools and not ask to borrow someone else's, which is one of the cardinal rules of machinery mechanics; "Neither a lender nor a borrower be... use your own tools." He explained this to the unmounted Mounties, but they weren't buying it.

I can't figure out how you decide who to love and who to hate. How can you hate all Mexicans if you love this little girl? I think the only reason you love this little girl is that she has Mexican parents who you can hate. You might do better to think about your own childhood and parents and try to figure out why you hate so many people and what you might be able to do to channel your intellectual energy into a more productive endeavor instead of constantly polluting this bulleting board.

I wonder whether you hate more people than hate you?

Why don't you go onto a Xenophobe bulletin board and ply your gibberish over there.

But then again' date=' [b']you seem to enjoy[/b] insulting peoples' sensibilities, and you get the attention you crave here, so we'll be seeing you around.

Have a hateful day.

Wow, that's a lot of hate.

:)

Scary.

And where do you get hate from anything I've EVER posted?

Don't even get me started on how long my post would stand or a thread remain open if I accused you that way.

I can't figure out

Seem all you can figure out is how to bark commands' date=' demands and insults at me.

(See dark bolded text)

Feel free to actually contribute to the discussion when you can remove your preoccupation with HATE.....

But it's our goverment's fault for just giving them education.

They don't have to be a citizen or learn english.

Federal law requires they be provided an education while they are a "guest" in our country - for any reason.

I found that out when I went after state school administrators on the issue several years ago.

States are forced to dole out billions for unfunded federal mandates.

Those who "need" assistance are given it.

Meals' date=' after-school care....

And for many of the "migrant" parents, the school is only a babysitting service they have a "right" to use.

My wife has one boy in her 1st grade class who has missed 62 days of school so far this year.

There's only 180 days TOTAL in the entire school year.

He's very smart, eager to learn, loves being in school, but he's failing miserably because he can't function.

He has no hope in hell of passing and continuing to 2nd grade, but the school will promote him anyway.

Good thing my wife shares my hateful view of these kids, since I volunteer at the school too.

She could teach anywhere in the state, including a school half a mile from the NeoCon Compound.

She could teach in any of the more affluent (and white) schools - children of engineers and such....

She makes the long commute and teaches there because she wants to.

My wife has one boy in her 1st grade class who has missed 62 days of school so far this year.

There's only 180 days TOTAL in the entire school year.

He's very smart' date=' eager to learn, loves being in school, but ...

[/quote']

If I, as a citizen, had allowed that to happen to my children, they'd have pulled my kids and put them into the Child Welfare system toot sweet. Why not this one?

Just askin'? [biggrin]

Why the double standard?

Archived