Gibson Brands Forums

Blackie's Greatest Hits

Big Bill

I don't know about the rest of you, but I look forward to Blackie's threads. He always cracks me up and his videos are priceless.

I'm a firm believer that he should have his own reality TV show.

If I failed to mention any classic threads of his, please post them for a second chuckle.

and I am trying to cut back on the alcohol..........and get some real work done.........which is sometimes hard to do with a massive

hangover and wondering what in the world I did the night before..............but I'll make it ok ............

and I am trying to cut back on the alcohol..........and get some real work done.........which is sometimes hard to do with a massive

hangover and wondering what in the world I did the night before..............but I'll make it ok ............

I hear ya' date=' Blackie. I was starting to drink too much also and have cut back, possibly quite a bit depending on your point of view. I got tired of waking up feeling like crap. Good luck to ya! [biggrin

OK ..........first do not freak out and drive all crazy trying to get away or evade the check point

OK if you have been drinking......start to eat anything in the vehicle ...potato chips ...breath mints' date=',,,

anything ,,,,chew cigaretes and cigars anything you can throw down your throat to absorb the

alcohol is the deal.........if yo are a pro the cop might just let you drive off.......[/quote']

LUVit!

Archived