Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for best beginners amp <=$200 for Epi Les Paul Limited Edition Studio Deluxe?

Cronie

Only thing I would trade this for would probably be a Roland which could produce a ton of cool sounds. Just looking for different guitar types, would an eq pedal give me a huge range of modeling sounds or do they just tune the tone?

Onlything I would trade this for would probably be a Roland with could produces a ton of cool sounds. Just looking for different guitar types' date=' would an eq pedal give me a huge range of modeling sounds or do they just tune the tone?[/quote']

...........EQ just adjusts from low to high frequincies......like your stereo ...........

I have not read any of this thread.........but if you want the most bang for your buck

in the amount of efx and models .........get a basic amp with reverb........

.......then get a digitech RP-80....say ...and go from there.......thats like $185 to whatever...........

The Orange Amp has an "overdrive pedal input", which they says allows you to switch from OD to clean if you have the optional accessory. Is this specifically for overdrive only? My gut tells me no and its impossible to be designed for JUST switching between OD and Clean and should work for any pedal as an input? Is this how it works? I would like to get a Digitech pedal to get the sounds I want and keep this awesome amp.

Archived