Gibson Brands Forums

Axes and Iron-lets see the guitars and you car,truck,bike -etc

Wyoming T/A

I'll see if I can get a shot of the Jeep and me and one of the guitars...

BTW, I though mostly the TA was in Johnson County south of Buffalo 'bout half way down to Kaycee. <grin>

m

I'll see if I can get a shot of the Jeep and me and one of the guitars...

BTW' date=' I though mostly the TA was in Johnson County south of Buffalo 'bout half way down to Kaycee. <grin>

m

[/quote']

the T/A is actually for this

WILDWESTTOUR----362.jpg

Camaro010.jpg

Not mine but identical to mine:

3608897.jpg

I love the new body style on these. It will be my next car for sure. I'd love to get the coupe but I have 2 small kids so I'm gonna get the sedan again. it will def. be the V6. I'll either get black or blue.

I really mulled around the idea of getting the V6 but, after I figured out how much more per year it would cost me in gas, I went for the 4 cylinder. It's 190hp which, while no barnstormer, is quick enough for boogieing through traffic during my 33 mile (each way) commute. Sometimes I still wish I got the V6 though...

I really mulled around the idea of getting the V6 but' date=' after I figured out how much more per year it would cost me in gas, I went for the 4 cylinder. It's 190hp which, while no barnstormer, is quick enough for boogieing through traffic during my 33 mile (each way) commute. Sometimes I still wish I got the V6 though...[/quote']

I'll get it for the both of us. I'll enjoy the V6 while you enjoy the sleek awesomeness of the coupe.

Which transmission is yours?

Ahhhhh Wyoming

we share something, me and my father just finished restoring a 1989 20th Aniversary Turbo Trans am [biggrin] 1 of 3 left in the UK and we were recently fetured in a magazine...

when i figure out how to post pictures ill drop one up here [lol]

Larsson

I'll get it for the both of us. I'll enjoy the V6 while you enjoy the sleek awesomeness of the coupe.

Which transmission is yours?

Five speed standard - the only one to get. [biggrin] I can't stand automatic transmissions.

Ahhhhh Wyoming

we share something' date=' me and my father just finished restoring a 1989 20th Aniversary Turbo Trans am [biggrin 1 of 3 left in the UK and we were recently fetured in a magazine...

when i figure out how to post pictures ill drop one up here [crying]

Larsson

sweeeet--i had my T/A featured in the LS1 performance calender for the month of september--good to see cars like your restored[biggrin] --shoot some pictures when you can

Archived