Gibson Brands Forums

any "24" fans out there ?

SGSpecialguy

Yes I watch it religiously but I thought the latest season was a bit ordinary and have only made it half way through. What was the second half like? Decent?

If it's good then I'll watch.

Jack is Kiefer's best role ever imho.

I thought it was excellent !! especially the last half of the season, the ex president was up to NO good and Bauer went after everyone, after the Russians killed his girlfriend after a love making session Bauer was on the HUNT !!

I thought I heard rumor of a "24" Movie [-(

it was so pertinent with todays way of living [thumbup] a high action drama that seemed well produced with a star the calober of Sutherland, it was a show that you kind of had to follow and would be difficult to just jump into, some shows like "Lost" I had a hard time just coming into and never could get into that one

some shows like "Lost" I had a hard time just coming into and never could get into that one

I agree but that can of worms shouldn't be opened lol.

Shred - imho there's more to 24 than just a terrorism drama. The show has a certain style/feel about it which is unique and the plot twists just come out of no where, although it's got a bit predictable lately. Took me a few episodes to get into.

it was so pertinent with todays way of living [thumbup] a high action drama that seemed well produced with a star the calober of Sutherland' date=' it was a show that you kind of had to follow and would be difficult to just jump into, some shows like "Lost" I had a hard time just coming into and never could get into that one[/quote']

I get that....and i also get that you couldn't get into Lost.....it seems you either loved that show or hated it...or just didn't care one way or the other hahaha....

mcmurray' date=' Im kind of suprised you receive the show there in Australia ????[/quote']

Why's that?

We get all the American shows - very late mind you, but we still get them. I've been downloading 24 this season, it's still probably 6 months away before they air episode 1 on our networks.

btw - one thing that REALLY p!ssed me off this season was how Jack kept saying "nucular" when referring to nuclear weapons. That's just plain sloppy acting and production. Someone should have picked him up on that and re-shot those parts.

Archived