Gibson Brands Forums

you got any gigs/concerts coming up?

S t e v e

Well I was supposed to play with this band but the lead singer had to have emergency surgery on his back and all dates are cancelled until mid July ...just sayin :P

scott, i'm glad you were filling in for "the edge" that geezer is a total shtibag waste of a guitar player imo, shame the gigs are cancelled scott maybe next year is your chance to shine :-

I just booked my band a gig for 6.18 just with some other local Pgh bands. I'm pretty excited because we're going to be playing 3 new songs that I wrote.

Also, I just bought my tickets for Iron Maiden this July. I love that band.

I've been meaning to get into Toronto very soon actually....I'm very interested in seeing the 12th Fret plus I want to take my daughter to ROM this summer (if money prevails) lol.....

I'll look you up, and I do know Toronto and area pretty good as I was a truck driver , Brampton, Mississauga and Toronto I know like the back of my hand..oh crap how long has that been on my hand haha

Did you mean me' date=' Scott or Steve? Steve is in England

I'm in Stratford, Ontario ....about 1.25 hours West from Mississauga [/quote']

i'm a mile from stratford in east london...how wierd? haha

i'm a mile from stratford in east london...how wierd? haha

London , Ontario is about 35-45 minutes from me haha

Oh does going to the Stratford festival this summer count as a show? taking my princess to see a Shakespearean play (if money prevails) lol

Archived