Gibson Brands Forums

Slipknot Video for Paul Gray RIP

Californiaman

Why is it that some of the most gifted musicians that have ever lived, can't make it in society without destroying themselves due to drugs? Maybe some of the reasons are too much money, time, women, drugs.

It's almost always sad when anyone dies whether I enjoy their music or not.

Some of their music actually had a melody, but they certainty weren't a band that seemed to celebrate the joy of being alive or anything. And most of the "fans" I see walking aimlessly around the streets wearing the Slipknot shirts, look mostly like vacant zombies to me.

He's getting no sympathy from me.

What about all the people that die that aren't junkies? Why make a big deal about this bloke?

I like his music. I think he was a very talented bass player, and he inspired me with the music he created. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, unlike the other members of Slipknot, and he seemed grateful to his fans. We've suffered a loss of human life, and a loss of great talent.

Don't be an ***.

I like his music. I think he was a very talented bass player' date=' and he inspired me with the music he created. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy, unlike the other members of Slipknot, and he seemed grateful to his fans. We've suffered a loss of human life, and a loss of great talent.

Don't be an ***.[/quote']

The guy was injecting cocaine like it was going out of fashion. He knew fully well what the risks were.

If I feel bad for anyone it's his wife and unborn child.

Archived