Gibson Brands Forums

Hi LP Forum, I'm a new member

ELLWOOD

Oh' date=' THAT profile!

:-)

Glad to see somebody in MoTown is leaning back to the Right.....

Keep it quiet, post in code.

Use phrases regarding [i']neck[/i] profiles and playing Right handed.

Nobody gets banned that way.....

:-)

GOTTCHA!!! I only make RIGHT hand turns... that are constitutionally correct O:)

Welcome Ellwood! I wish you luck on your Mission From God. Beautiful arsenal of weapons you have. O:) That Deluxe is da shiot! I believe that both Towshend and Clapton played that color & model in the first production of "Tommy" on film. It looked as if several scenes were shot with each playing the stunning instrument.

The Signature was in my first Gibson catalog back in '77 or '78 when my lust for LPs first started. Classy axe!

Welcome Ellwood! I wish you luck on your Mission From God. Beautiful arsenal of weapons you have. =D> That Deluxe is da shiot! I believe that both Towshend and Clapton played that color & model in the first production of "Tommy" on film. It looked as if several scenes were shot with each playing the stunning instrument.

The Signature was in my first Gibson catalog back in '77 or '78 when my lust for LPs first started. Classy axe!

Thanks SILVER! Yes you are right those where Deluxe's they played. That Deluxe is such a great playing instrument, and the tone through the Marshall with the Klon pushing it is amazing, the mini's don't muddy up and remain clean and very punchy. The Signature is one of my favorite guitars because of all the various tones you can dial in with the Hi/Low Z mixing, the neck is exactly like my LP Custom (1967) all original except for the pu covers and a phase switch. I've got lots more in the collection but not LP's like a beautiful L4CES and my old favorite ES125.

Welcome love the Signature thats a guitar I don't own...

Wait repeat to self - Hi my name is Retro and I'm a guitar addict.

Ok I'm back nice guitars and nice sound =D>

Thanks RETRO! you NEED A SIGNATURE!!! you NEED to start looking today!!!

Welcome' date=' Lee (Ellwood),

Nice set of guitars. Looks like you have been collecting for years.

Too Cool.=D> [/quote']

Thanks KNAPP!! yes I sure have and most of them are in constant rotation and are gigged all the time, maintained and adjusted, thanks for the nice welcome!! Hay that's a beautiful Ruby in your Avatar!!! #-o

I hate being the last one to welcome you here so I hope someone else chims in after me... Nice to have you here... :-)

Thanks DAVE! this is a great Forum and I'm glad to be here! I see that you are in Valencia, I visited there about 10 years ago on business! great to meet you!

Hi Lee, is there still time to say 'Hi'? Its nice to meet a new member with Gibson guitars who isn't trying to sell them in their first post, ask questions about Fenders or make us watch boring youtube vids!

You're a breath of fresh air! Sorry to take so long to find your thread! Nice looking guitars, I bet they've got a few tales to tell!

Stick around, its fun in here.

Hi Lee' date=' is there still time to say 'Hi'? Its nice to meet a new member with Gibson guitars who isn't trying to sell them in their first post, ask questions about Fenders or make us watch boring youtube vids!

You're a breath of fresh air! Sorry to take so long to find your thread! Nice looking guitars, I bet they've got a few tales to tell!

Stick around, its fun in here.[/quote']

Hi IBIS! yep pleanty of time for a Hi!! It seems I never sell anything! just can't let anything go, they are all old frineds ! ](*,) yep lots of guitars and amps here to play with and take care of. You are so right, they could tell lots of stories but they are sworn to secrecy!! I will stick around for sure, this is a nice comfortable place to be...thanks man! :)

Yeah Ellwood' date=' we can already tell you're our kind of people '](*,)!

And I LOVED your music clips ](*,).

Thanks CHAN! I'm glad you like them, it is really difficult to get high quality live recordings! those where recorded on a old Teac A1200U reel to reel tape machine, I took a feed off the mixers desk and got the PA for the vocals and the stage mics picked up the rest of the band, one of the clips had the lead voice up too high but one of these day I'm going to really put some time into setting up correctly and maybe get some better quality recordings, anyway it's fun to try!

• 2 weeks later...

Chan , here are 4 new/old tunes we did Friday night, as always excuse my live recording lack of expertise!! LOL… but some of you like Classic Rock so here are four more for ya from us to you!

First Strange Brew by Cream:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6591584

Second is Listen To The Music Doobies

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6591574

Third is Hoochie Coochie Man by just about everybody LOL!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6591568

Forth is China Grove by The Doobies:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6591556

Hope you like them we always have fun doing them……

Archived