Gibson Brands Forums

Joe Bonamassa

ZenKen

Just caught his Live from The Royal Albert Hall concert and I have to say it doesn't get much better than that. If you haven't seen it Clapton makes an appearance and the 2 of them together is about as good as it gets. Not sure why he needed two drummers but one was Anton Fig from the Letterman show. And of course Joe was slinging some nice Les Pauls at the show. :-k

I find it interesting that you can make such a statement' date=' since you know virtually nothing about me.

Are you some kind of swami?[/quote']

not at all mate, i made that asumption based on the gary moore posts iv'e made and your replys...i could be wrong and if i am then i apolagise :-({|=

not at all mate' date=' i made that asumption based on the gary moore posts iv'e made and your replys...i could be wrong and if i am then i apolagise [cool']

It's all good - just remember that you're the one who talks about your panties getting moist over a recording.

I don't quite go that far, but I like what I like, and not so much the other stuff.

If that doesn't meet your standards, well then - I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it.

It's all good - just remember that you're the one who talks about your panties getting moist over a recording.

I don't quite go that far' date=' but I like what I like, and not so much the other stuff.

If that doesn't meet your standards, well then - I guess I'll just have to learn to live with it.[/quote']

it's a free world and if i wanna wet my pants then i will! lmao :-({|=, big respect to riverside...[cool]

The only problem I see with Joe is try's to do a lot of different thinks. Like is rig is base off Eric Johnson. He does Pat Travers, Gary Moore, Paul Kossoff (I think that is how it's spelled) He just needs to be himself.

Archived