Gibson Brands Forums

Vintage Inspired!

JayGLongBeach

I managed to dig this quartet out of the ole closet...

(Suplex - hope this inspires you to make up your mind on VS or Nat)

hope u all enjoy!

Jay

l_5c22594f1ee1753875b435cd92a61ab9.jpg

Here's a nice pair to complement your collection' date=' Jay! An Elistist Byrdland and an Elitist Riviera 12-string.

[img']http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/garyelcrrt/mine2/ANicePair.jpg[/img]

Well isn't that sweet.... I always thought they were doing battle!

The idea was to cross the necks like a pair of crossed swords, spears, rifles...whatever. In the event, I discovered that I couldn't lean to the side far enough to cross mid-neck because gravity took over and the necks just rolled right on down to the ground! I suppose I could have taped them or something, but I'm basically too lazy to bother. =P~

The idea was to cross the necks like a pair of crossed swords' date=' spears, rifles...whatever. In the event, I discovered that I couldn't lean to the side far enough to cross mid-neck because gravity took over and the necks just rolled right on down to the ground! I suppose I could have taped them or something, but I'm basically too lazy to bother. O:)[/quote']

Well, the composition made its point just the same... Kinda like a coat-of-arms...

• 7 years later...

Here's a nice pair to complement your collection, Jay! An Elistist Byrdland and an Elitist Riviera 12-string.

ANicePair.jpg

[scared] I don't know how I ended up on this thread. It appears to be missing some pages but I DO love the sunbursts! [thumbup]

Burst5_zps5e85a58c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived