Gibson Brands Forums

Wives/Girlfriends jealous of your guitars?

tulsaslim

Your explanation is more realistic Lerxst. She's really not into music... She cannot name one of the Beatles or anybody else except Celine Dion...Lolll

Because I'm a french speaking person' date=' sometimes I have a hard time to put the good words in English to explain what I really ment. Sorry about that, but since I love that forum, I don't want to feel shy to participate..

:-)[/quote']

No worries, Big Norm.. English is my only language, and sometimes I have a hard time expressing myself too! ](*,)

I actually have heard of people who say they don't like music... I mean, they really don't care for it.. Don't want to hear it... I don't understand that. Maybe they're tone-deaf?

I've only met one person in my life who said he doesn't like music. Doesn't like it at all.

He was a nice person otherwise, and a successful Cable TV Engineer, but would turn radios off because he didn't like music.

I figured he had some kind of hearing or hearing related physical/mental defect.

Notes

She doesn't like music?? Do you mean she's just not into music' date=' or does she have an actual dis-like of it?

My girlfriend isn't really into music.. She likes it, but I don't think she's ever owned an album or been to a concert in her life.. She's content to listen to the (ugh) radio... And she likes to hear me play and sing... But she doesn't know a damn thing about bands or musicians or music in general... One time I played "Dear Prudence" for her and she thought I wrote it! [/quote']

you could use that to your advantage

Archived