Gibson Brands Forums

Which Guitar (GuitarS) Should Epiphone NEVER discontinue?

charlie brown

Yeah' date=' or a really dark walnut, like a Gretsch Country Gent...would be cool!

CB[/quote']

I always thought I'd love the Wildkat in black/ebony, but the dark colours make the Wildkat too small. Those dogears stand out unproportionally big in chrome or gold.

epiphone-wildkat.JPG

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought I'd love the Wildkat in black/ebony' date=' but the dark colours make the Wildkat too small. Those dogears stand out unproportionally big in chrome or gold.

[img']http://www.imuso.co.uk/directory/images/reviewpix/epiphone-wildkat.JPG[/img]

Man, I always thought I'd like to see one in a darker color but you're right Ricochet, it makes the dogears look huge!!!

I still think an Alleykat, with that kind of finish (Elitist model, maybe) and gold or chrome

hardware, could be awesome! I do, sometimes, wish Gibson had an Epiphone Custom Shop,

(I mean a Real one) for us eccentrics! LOL!!! But, I can only "wish," I guess...

CB

I still think an Alleykat' date=' with that kind of finish (Elitist model, maybe) and gold or chrome

hardware, could be awesome! I do, sometimes, wish Gibson had an Epiphone Custom Shop,

(I mean a Real one) for us eccentrics! LOL!!! But, I can only "wish," I guess...

CB[/quote']

I would love to see a CS but I really don't see it ever happening. Most of the money being spent is immediate gratification spending IMO and those are the dollars that are just too hard to resist for any manufacturer. Of course they could have both a production line and a CS, I just don't see it bro !

Archived