Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Elitist SG

sexygibson

Hi guys. I am soon gonna being putting my Elitist SG on Ebay to help finance another Gibsob but thought Iwould giv forum members the first shot at it. Its in 8 out 10 condition, couple of small dings but nothing thru to the paint. Included would be the original Elitist case which does have a couple small tears. I would accept a Paypal payment of $500 and I will pay shipping within the lower 48 states. If interested p.m. or email at sexygibson1968@yahoo.........................

Hi guys. I am soon gonna being putting my Elitist SG on Ebay to help finance another Gibsob but thought Iwould giv forum members the first shot at it. Its in 8 out 10 condition' date=' couple of small dings but nothing thru to the paint. Included would be the original Elitist case which does have a couple small tears. I would accept a Paypal payment of $500 and I will pay shipping within the lower 48 states. If interested p.m. or email at sexygibson1968@yahoo.........................[/quote']

Thank you for doing this the right way. You are offering it to this group at a set price before you go to ebay. And you are describing it responsibly.

The few times I have gotten postal on this forum is when someone invites the group to bid on their item on ebay...to drive up the price.

I commend you for your having done it right!!

Sure' date=' but it isn't particularly courteous to invite the people here to compete against the rest of the western world.[/quote']

Not trying to be argumentative here but......

If I was auctioning off a nice Epi and wanted to get top dollar I'd probably mention it here, as the readership provides a good pool of potentially interested buyers. I don't see how that's discourteous, as much as being a smart sales tactic. The exception would be for someone to join up and then post #1 is an auction ad; that would have a pretty high slime factor.

I'm surprised the forum rules don't address this issue. It only says no spamming.:D

Not trying to be argumentative here but......

If I was auctioning off a nice Epi and wanted to get top dollar I'd probably mention it here' date=' as the readership provides a good pool of potentially interested buyers. I don't see how that's discourteous, as much as being a smart sales tactic. The exception would be for someone to join up and then post #1 is an auction ad; that would have a pretty high slime factor.

I'm surprised the forum rules don't address this issue. It only says no spamming.:D [/quote']

We are on the same page. My suggestion benefits the forum members, and your suggestion benefits the seller.

Archived