Gibson Brands Forums

gibson sorina???

captmidnight

what is a gibson sorina? A guy close by has/had one for 50 bucks...said the bridge humbucker didn't work. I have never heard of one, it's kinda got a shape like a cross between a LP and flying V with a touch of SG thrown in#-o

anyone seen or heard of such an animal?

Capt

edit: ok here is the craigslist addy with a picture http://pensacola.craigslist.org/msg/932331010.html

Gibson made a few outlandish guitars - even by Explorer/Flying V standards. I saw one on eBay the other day, it was essentially a Flying V that had been cut down to nothing.

For $50, buy it. Even if it ends up being terrible, you're only out $50. If it plays all right, put another pickup in it.

Gibson made a few outlandish guitars - even by Explorer/Flying V standards. I saw one on eBay the other day' date=' it was essentially a Flying V that had been cut down to nothing.

For $50, buy it. Even if it ends up being terrible, you're only out $50. If it plays all right, put another pickup in it.[/quote']

If the guy does reply to my call I am gonna buy it...heck worth it for just a wall hanger... the more I look at it the less ugly it is...lol

Capt

Archived