Gibson Brands Forums

Dot Deluxe @ GC stores, $349 minus 10%

Bender 4 Life

LOL...yeah, they do this every year, after Christmas/New Years, and in the summer too, before NAMM which is coming up, so they'll want to clear out the "old stock," and make ready for the "Awesome New Models, Dude!" ;>) But, if

you're in the mood/need for a "Dot," might be a good time?!

CB

I shouldn't be reading this. I should not be spending money on guitars. It doesn't help that House of Guitars is having a Gibson sale Saturday (with Gibson employees present)... They're advertising a G-400 with hardshell case for $269, faded Flying V for $449, "buy a Gibson electric get a free acoustic," etc.

I shouldn't be reading this. I should not be spending money on guitars. It doesn't help that House of Guitars is having a Gibson sale Saturday (with Gibson employees present)... They're advertising a G-400 with hardshell case for $269' date=' faded Flying V for $449, "buy a Gibson electric get a free acoustic," etc.[/quote']

oh my goodness !! why on earth don't they have it here in Australia...damn !!!

I shouldn't be reading this. I should not be spending money on guitars. It doesn't help that House of Guitars is having a Gibson sale Saturday (with Gibson employees present)... They're advertising a G-400 with hardshell case for $269' date=' faded Flying V for $449, "buy a Gibson electric get a free acoustic," etc.[/quote']

tell me that they are really not doing a G400 and HSC for 269.00 im really trying to find a reason to NOT buy a G400...

I was googling Dots a couple of weeks before Christmas and up came a Guitar Center site that had the Dot Deluxe Flametop for $299.99. Needless to say, I ordered it! When I called, the customer service rep could not find it. So I was on the phone for close to half an hour and finally he contacted the supervisor who said to honor it because he had the same thing earlier in the day. I am a happy camper!

Crummy web site. Go to "specials" and try to find a price; "call for price" is all that's there. Click on any name and you get the company website. Click on "instruments" and get nowhere.

Call for price - no "800 number". Seems like the "World's Largest Privately Owned, etc" would have a toll free number. As for World's Largest Private, I'm told that MF and GC are privately owned.

Guess I'll stick with GC/123/ZZounds/SamAsh/AmericanMusical, et al.

http://www.houseofguitars.com/

It's may be the most famous guitar store in the world - assuming you're a rock star.

Archived