Gibson Brands Forums

I've got one pic

Guitar Chico

Nice G-400, I love mine. Yours has some nice grain in it. Does yours have the EE serial number. Just a guess because of the way the knobs are. I have an EE and a U. My EE looks like yours, a little more like the way the Gibsons are.

I have an AD30VT that I play one of my G-400s through. It's a nice little amp, and it gets plenty loud for me. I thought about the AD50VT, but I liked the weight of the smaller amp. I'm gettin' too old to be luggin' heavy amps around.

Nice G-400' date=' I love mine. Yours has some nice grain in it. Does yours have the EE serial number. Just a guess because of the way the knobs are. I have an EE and a U. My EE looks like yours, a little more like the way the Gibsons are.

I have an AD30VT that I play one of my G-400s through. It's a nice little amp, and it gets plenty loud for me. I thought about the AD50VT, but I liked the weight of the smaller amp. I'm gettin' too old to be luggin' heavy amps around.[/quote']

Its an EE and I know what you mean about the weight of the AD50VT lol. That thing is heavy.

GC

Archived