Gibson Brands Forums

Satin Cherry Les Paul jr...... (Ebay)

duane v

Cowtown is a nice shop here in Las Vegas. Very clean and organized for a "vintage" dealer and very friendly as well. Dave, did you see the awesome price they have for an SG Prophecy GX? BIN for only $457.50 ... someone oughta JUMP on that one!!!

JIm

Would be good for a John Lennon/Charlie Christian Mod yeah? I just listened to your youtube clip! **GAS**

[Edit] I just saw some old youtube clips of lennon and chuck berry playing together and you can see lennon's modified guitar with the original sunburst finish on it before it was stripped back to the mahogany! Pretty cool...

Cowtown is a nice shop here in Las Vegas. Very clean and organized for a "vintage" dealer and very friendly as well. Dave' date=' did you see the awesome price they have for an SG Prophecy GX? BIN for only $457.50 ... someone oughta JUMP on that one!!!

JIm[/quote']

Hey Good Buddy, wanna go "halfers" on the carriage to the UK , that way it'll make it seem like a bargain ??? Lols

Don't think because you keep advertising " Yer Wares " that I haven't been looking..... there is an air of GAS at the mo... so I'll keep ya posted. Who knows maybe I'll get mine fitted with a "Lockdown" button like Duanes instead of a "Kill Switch" Fnar Fnar...

Would be good for a John Lennon/Charlie Christian Mod yeah? I just listened to your youtube clip! **GAS**

[Edit] I just saw some old youtube clips of lennon and chuck berry playing together and you can see lennon's modified guitar with the original sunburst finish on it before it was stripped back to the mahogany! Pretty cool...

What on gods green earth is Yoko doing to that poor microphone.#-o ......](*,)

Archived