Gibson Brands Forums

Nice High-Res pictures of all Epiphone

Axe2Grind123

Awesome link!!! THANKS!!!!

One thing that caught my eyes....the range of colors they list for the Dot Studio model. In particular, the Alpine White.

I'd been looking at the Studios with a bit of a keen eye, as they are ripe for modding. Custom fretboard/headstock inlays, etc....

A thought went through my mind of getting a Worn Brown, getting an Ibanez "Tree of Life" fretboard inlay put on...hadn't decided on a headstock inlay though. Then paint it white, to really set off the black hardware.

Surprise! They list one in white....

DOTSTUDIO-AW.jpg

I found this awhile back. Great hi-res pics. Gibson/Epiphone seems to have (or had) a lot of "easter eggs" on their servers. They had an Epiphone archive with all of the later discontinued models until last year. I was pretty bummed when they took it down. KAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNN!

Awesome link!!! THANKS!!!!

One thing that caught my eyes....the range of colors they list for the Dot Studio model. In particular' date=' the Alpine White.

I'd been looking at the Studios with a bit of a keen eye, as they are ripe for modding. Custom fretboard/headstock inlays, etc....

A thought went through my mind of getting a Worn Brown, getting an Ibanez "Tree of Life" fretboard inlay put on...hadn't decided on a headstock inlay though. Then paint it white, to really set off the black hardware.

Surprise! They list one in white....

[/quote']

The Studio does look pretty nice in white. There's one for sale over here in NZ. The Dot Studio is probably the only Studio model I would even consider buying to be honest.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Music-instruments/Instruments/Guitar-bass/Electric-guitars/auction-213999278.htm

I poached the pic of the LP Custom for my avatar.

Archived