Gibson Brands Forums

Seling My Pedals!

flash19950

hey im selling my 3 pedals for $110 buy it now or starting bid $90 on ebay and throwing in a free ac adapter. the pedals are an original basic dunlop crybaby wah, a diditech hot head distortion pedal, and a ibanez ds7 distortion pedal. all hardly used and in EXCELENT condition. im selling all of them together. with the money i get im gonna buy a line 6 floor pod plus. is this a good deal for all of them? should i sell the seperate? any advice on another pedal i should get instead of the floor pod plus? thanks... if your intrested the website is http://cgi.ebay.com/Cry-...5a4c0ddca#ht_500wt_1182

or item # is 230397369802... thanks again!

hey im selling my 3 pedals for $110 buy it now or starting bid $90 on ebay and throwing in a free ac adapter. the pedals are an original basic dunlop crybaby wah' date=' a diditech hot head distortion pedal, and a ibanez ds7 distortion pedal. all hardly used and in EXCELENT condition. im selling all of them together.[/b'] with the money i get im gonna buy a line 6 floor pod plus. is this a good deal for all of them? should i sell the seperate? any advice on another pedal i should get instead of the floor pod plus? thanks... if your intrested the website is http://cgi.ebay.com/Cry-...5a4c0ddca#ht_500wt_1182

or item # is 230397369802... thanks again!

Welcome to the forum... The Spam portion of your post belongs in The Trading Post forum section, I believe .....

I was expecting this to be a post about some guy who had an awakening and was swearing off his effects.

It would have been a much better thread that way.

What say we change the topic? Right now I own a total of zero pedals. My Kat goes straight into my AC4. I love the rawness of it and I have discovered that with the right gear, those mysterious little knobs that are labeled "tone" suddenly work!

Pretty amazing how many sounds I can get from that little rig. Anybody else here plug straight in?

EG

You could get a bunch of cheap danelectro pedals [biggrin]

Actually, some of 'em aren't that bad... And if one fails, it's easier to solve the problem than if a multi effects pedal fails... The problem is... It's more likely that a cheap plastic pedal will fail...

Hmm... There's always Digitech... Their RP-1000 allows you to bypass the preamp of your amp and use a model instead (so you could make a marshall sound like a fender, or vice versa...)

You could get a bunch of cheap danelectro pedals

The problem is... It's more likely that a cheap plastic pedal will fail...

+1

I don't buy a pedal so that I can get down on my hands and knees at a gig to press gently on the plastic chrome-coloured switch. Stomp on a Dan Electro pedal with your size 10 Doc Martens and it's like stepping on a Christmas cracker toy.

Give me a Boss any day...

Stomp on a Dan Electro pedal with your size 10 Doc Martins and it's like stepping on a Christmas cracker toy.

Give me a Boss any day...

There are people that still wear Doc Martins ???!!!??? [blink] I wear running shoes when I play, have no problems with plastic pedals....guess I ain't a badarse :-$ ,,,, and still stand by my original reply that this thread should be in the Trading Post, but ... oh, well...

Archived