Gibson Brands Forums

WHOOO DATTTTTT BABY!!!!

Don't know if you saw, but 'SportsNation' on ESPN was completely decked out in Pats vs. Saints today, pretty neat how far they took it. Tom Jackson (one of the best NFL analysts around) said tonight's matchup is 'the biggest game in Saints history'. Best of luck to your boys, nothing feels better than a Patriots loss!

This post probably belongs in Epi Lounge, would be nice if a mod moved it. Then all the people like me who are from other countries besides the US and can't even work out what this thread is referring to can be less confused.

Also, what is a "WHOOOOODATTTT"?

This post probably belongs in Epi Lounge' date=' would be nice if a mod moved it. Then all the people like me who are from other countries besides the US and can't even work out what this thread is referring to can be less confused.

Also, what is a "WHOOOOODATTTT"?[/quote']

p.s.

theres only like 5 or so of yall that talk on here from other countries so you might have to put up with a lil of that American junk every now and then

It is SOO nice to see The Pats getting their asses handed to them. Thank you Peyton and crew, but know when you come to out house it's on like donkey kong. Your run ends in week 13, on dec. 13, in the GA DOME.

12 and 1 will still be respectable guys, don't be ashamed.

It is SOO nice to see The Pats getting their asses handed to them. Thank you Peyton and crew' date=' but know when you come to out house it's on like donkey kong. Your run ends in week 13, on dec. 13, in the GA DOME.

12 and 1 will still be respectable guys, don't be ashamed.[/quote']

Since we're squalkin' football........the REAL game in the Ga. Dome is Dec. 5th.........

My Crimson Tide is finally going to ROLL over Florida !!!!!!

It's been a long time coming, and they embarassed us last year.........but this year, LOOK OUT LONGHORNS........after we trample the Gators, we're comin' your way hollering "wheres the beef".

Since we're squalkin' football........the REAL game in the Ga. Dome is Dec. 5th.........

My Crimson Tide is finally going to ROLL over Florida !!!!!!

It's been a long time coming' date=' and they embarassed us last year.........but this year, LOOK OUT LONGHORNS........after we trample the Gators, we're comin' your way hollering "wheres the beef".

[/quote']

yup, then watch your beloved coach Satan do what he did to us, and miami, as he takes more $$ to go coach Notre Dame

Archived