Gibson Brands Forums

Disappointment at GC

Silverbursted

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of these days' date=' I'm gonna have to go see Saul....[/quote']

Saul at Centre City Music is awesome to deal with and very personable. If you ask, he and/or his wife will e-mail you picture(s) so you can at least see the guitar before you make your decision.

Silverbursted, Neoconman, I am going to be in the area this thursday and next monday between 12 -1 pm. I have some work downtown and I might swing by, although I just bought a fender strat from them this past friday! I like to see the new gibsons they get. Mike makes the order every may and they trickle in june, july and august....MIke told me they ordered the 50th anniversary Korinas. I still want to try out the Jimmy Page doubleneck, but I will wait until their christmas sale to see how much the price drops.

Saul is awesome, I did buy my '59 Lemondrop from him this year, Bizarre couldn't get a hold of one, and saul got me a great deal...

Neoconman,

I should be there on monday between 1245pm -130 pm. I am the only you will see there walking around there in a collar shirt and a tie. MIke is out for 10 days, I talked to Stewart and Brandon there. I will be hanging around the gibson area as usual. let me know if you will make it, we need to spread the Bizarre guitar gospel in this town and have people stop buying their damn guitars from GC...

Consider it a date.

I'll be there barring anything unforeseen.

I'm the BIG guy in shorts, sneakers and some sort of politically incorrect T-shirt.

It's a LONG way from the Compound, I'm west of the White Tank Mountains.

Too hot for a motorcycle, I'll get the 4x4 Suburban out and drive it around some...

Spreading the Bizarre Guitar gospel is easy, all you gotta do is get 'em in the door.

Once they've seen the light (cue the angels singing....) they'll keep coming back.

I used to try to convert everybody I saw, but being a disciple for the heathens (cheapo import guys) is tough....

:-)

you should go to the gun show.

I'll show this to my wife....

Yeah, I'll be there this Saturday. I usually don't stay ALL day unless I run into friends or something.

My wife has agreed, tentatively, to go with me so I'll be leaving a little earlier.

Not far from the fairgrounds to Bizarre, maybe I can talk her in to going there too before we head home.

See, this is all in the interest of energy conservation.

Since I live nearly 50 miles from Bizarre, I try to group my trips to town together, ie, Guitars & Guns in one day!!!

Whoo hoo!

Uh, oh......

What did they say?

Maybe we can still be friends......

Monday it is!

Heck, I may go by there Saturday as well after the Gun Show.

If the wife goes, I usually get penalized and have to treat her to a late lunch when we leave....

Archived