Gibson Brands Forums

NGD! 1959 les paul

ken361

wow !what a great playing ,sounding and looking guitar! every note on the neck just sings! zero fret buzz! you can really tell the differance in the sound compared to my old epi les paul with a bustbucker in the bridge. The maple cap and the electronics really bring the tone out.

101_0329.jpg

101_0327.jpg

101_0326.jpg

101_0325.jpg

101_0324.jpg

101_0322.jpg

finally some quality gear!

yeah im digging it! I was playing other guitars for awhile then went back to the paul, the more you play it the more it gets more comfortable. The burstbuster sound great, I traded 2 guitars in for this a epi lespaul and a Schecter hell raiser this was way worth it.

Nice!

Is the serial# stamped ? whow

Peter

It's interesting that the SN starts with an 'F', which is what the Elite/Elitist solid bodies start with, indicating Fugigen Gakki as the factory of origin. Looks like they're also using the 6 digits, which is also consistent with the Japanese-made convention.

Very interesting.

Interesting.

It's interesting that the SN starts with an 'F'' date=' which is what the Elite/Elitist solid bodies start with, indicating Fugigen Gakki as the factory of origin. Looks like they're also using the 6 digits, which is also consistent with the Japanese-made convention.

Very interesting.

Interesting.

[/quote']

Oh Epi1! Where are you!?! Could you tell us where the '59 LPs are made?

Archived