Gibson Brands Forums

Is there an epiphone version of this?

kid.on.earth

like this one

CIMG0308.jpg

i got this at the school i take lessons at. it is an aims run!!! only a few smaller music stores carried them that are apart of the aims group. i had the choice of the artic white or cherry.

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-Custom/1960-Les-Paul-Special-Single-VOS.aspx

I saw an add on Kijiji in halifax for one in a cherry finish for 350$cdn never seen or heard of them before or since then.also the epi had a TOM/stoptail

I've seen this a few times on kijiji, and according to the address it is only 2 minutes from work...I've been gassing but the price seems a little high ($275 and it would be gone in a heartbeat). I'll wait, would prefer a carved top LP with p90s, like a GT or a modded standard.

I just got the Epiphone version on Sunday from a locally owned music shop. It was $350. The guy said they are only available at independently owned shops. So you won't find it at Guitar Center or Musicians Friend. Mine is the same as the picture above, the trans white finish. Although I've only had it a few days it is a sweet guitar.

I just changed the strings out yesterday and cleaned up the fret board. If you can find one I would highly suggest it. Set neck, P-90s, worth every penny.

Archived