Gibson Brands Forums

I love Friday Afternoons!!!

Svet

Hey Guys, I am home from work and blasting the stereo with the guitar amps cranking too!! The wife is still at work and I am dreaming guitar god fantasies!! I've got a couple guitars out on their stands and swapping them in and out as I see fit! In rotation as we speak, R6, R9, 56 Strat relic, Sheraton and Custom 22/10!! Oh lordy!! What are you playing right now and this weekend!! Have fun!

Picture891.jpg?t=1273873144

I love to come home on Fridays too Svet and jam out!

I'm going to see Heart and Sammy Hagar at an outdoor concert on May 30th. So I just downloaded some tabs for,

Barracuda, Red, Make It Last, Bad Motor Scooter, and I Can't Drive 55. I'll be playing those all weekend probably.

hey, I'm retired & my wife still works, EVERYDAY is FRIDAY foe me. [biggrin]

Today I laid down some good ole 12 bar RnR on my Zoom R-16 digital recorder using my new Epi SG (we're starting to bond more every day!) I used my Hofner icon beatle bass for the bass parts, & took a trip back to 1964!!

Life is great!

[blink]

I love Friday afternoons, because more often than not I'm on the way to a gig and that means I get to play sax, guitar, wind synth, flute and sing to a hopefully appreciative audience.

It's my second favorite thing to do!!!

(And this site is PG rated so I can't tell you what my first favorite thing is)

Insights and incites by Notes ?

Archived