Gibson Brands Forums

New Epi 'Slash' AFD signature model date???

Paulocon

Yeah.

By the way, I see you have the Marshall Mini stack ZWMFX amp.

Is that very different to the Marshall MG15FXMS?

And how does the ZW sound?

I was thinking getting either the one I mention or the Class 5 (all valve).

Hi, yeah I really like the ZW mini stack amp - its got a real dirty heavy sound and amazingly loud for only a 15watt amp. I got a fantastic deal on it - only paid £200 for it too. If you went for it - you won't be disappointed I promise, but not sure how these compare with the newer models - I think the newer ones now have effects added etc. But the tone and clean sounds are to die for on these ZW ones. If you can find one...get it man.

Good luck!!!

Yeah, like I said I don't think you will be disappointed. Although the newer ones with effects don't have the cloth speaker covers now - they look like plastic which is not as attractive but if you can get past that - these really do sound good for the money (and best of all it's a 'marshall')!!!

Let me know if you find one - maybe give ebay a try!!!

regards

I'm going to another Gibson event tomorrow night (Tuesday) at the Hard Rock Cafe.

They are promising to show us several new Gibby and Epiphone models. I'll have my camera and if anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to let you "true believers" know all about it!

Jim

This is from Slash Facebook site =)

Slash Just approved the Epiphone "Appetite" LP, its a great sounding & looking guitar. Due in Aug.

Slash Correction, the new Epiphone "Appetite" LP will be released in Oct.

Archived