Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone mounting ring issues

CoLoMbO

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (bought it around 2006), and one of the pick up rings crack on me, and i have tried several mounting rings but can seem to find the right one. The gibson les paul rings are slightly to small as well as some other proline model i tried out. It seems that they run a non standard size on both the pick up rings and pick up ring bolts. Guitar center doesnt carry it, and after being on hold for like an hour and being tossed around from person to person, gibson customer service says that they are back stocked 2 weeks (and they are not helpful at all). Anybody have suggestions or alternatives?

Thanks!

I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (bought it around 2006), and one of the pick up rings crack on me, and i have tried several mounting rings but can seem to find the right one. The gibson les paul rings are slightly to small as well as some other proline model i tried out. It seems that they run a non standard size on both the pick up rings and pick up ring bolts. Guitar center doesnt carry it, and after being on hold for like an hour and being tossed around from person to person, gibson customer service says that they are back stocked 2 weeks (and they are not helpful at all). Anybody have suggestions or alternatives?

Thanks!

Ebay (many sellers)

Guitar Fetish

All Parts

Stew Mac

Ebay (many sellers)

Guitar Fetish

All Parts

Stew Mac

riiiiight... but i was looking for more like a model number, or brand name of alternative mounting ring that fits for the neck and bridge pick up....

"epiphone les paul custom mounting ring" on ebay doesnt exactly give the best results.

Thanks!

i bought a set of flat chromed metal ones on ebay fit perfectly on my dot.

Archived