Gibson Brands Forums

Which Fuzz Box?

ftgjr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I own the Swollen Pickle. It's awesome. You can get alot of bottom end out of it too. The pedal can sound like anything. The relay switch is completely silent and does not "pop" when engaged/disengaged, even at stage volume. LED light is super bright. Pedal is true bypass. Love this pedal.

I also have a Redwitch Fuzz God II, and I love that one as well. Check that one out and you'll cream ur pants.

Electro Harmonix pedals "pop" and hiss like crazy in my experience. They sound cool once you get things going...but the second there is a break in the song, noise noise noise.

That's just me

I own the Swollen Pickle. It's awesome. You can get alot of bottom end out of it too. The pedal can sound like anything. The relay switch is completely silent and does not "pop" when engaged/disengaged, even at stage volume. LED light is super bright. Pedal is true bypass. Love this pedal.

I also have a Redwitch Fuzz God II, and I love that one as well. Check that one out and you'll cream ur pants.

Electro Harmonix pedals "pop" and hiss like crazy in my experience. They sound cool once you get things

going...but the second there is a break in the song, noise

noise noise.

That's just me

Archived