Gibson Brands Forums

stupid deal of the day pulled?

Gibson Artist

I went to musiciansfriend.com just now to see what the new deal of the day is and saw this "One of our smart guys found out about the STUPID DEAL of the day. So we had to temporarily pull it down until he gets occupied with something else."

What the heck does that mean???

There used to be a way to type the url to the landing page and know the stupid deal of the day for each of the following 7 days, you could not see the price but you could see the picture of the product.

They changed this a while back, maybe somebody figured it out again.

There used to be a way to type the url to the landing page and know the stupid deal of the day for each of the following 7 days, you could not see the price but you could see the picture of the product.

They changed this a while back, maybe somebody figured it out again.

I checked an hour ago and they finally put up the Gibson flying v again but it said sold out, now i checked again and there's a speaker?? I wonder if a dealer found out the link and was trying to do a massive pre order or something??

I checked an hour ago and they finally put up the Gibson flying v again but it said sold out, now i checked again and there's a speaker?? I wonder if a dealer found out the link and was trying to do a massive pre order or something??

They had the gibson flying V with tribal graphics for $799 a couple of days ago.

Archived