Gibson Brands Forums

Ever Win A Guitar?

Steven Tari

Not crying pal, just stating facts.

Your first post ever on these forums and you choose large bold red font calling out Gibson because you're angry that a network error lost you a chance at a free guitar, "pal". A 504 error would mean that everyone who tried to to establish a connection at that time would have been denied access, they didn't single you or anyone else out. I'm sure they have/will fix the errors that prevented a connection. There will be other contests for you to enter and win "free stuffz" so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Last year I was thaaaaaaaaaaaaat close to win this Epiphone out of the hands of mister Joe Bonamassa... Unfortunately for me that other dude won... [confused]

But my song I wrote for Joe Bonamassa was selected together with the winner's out of hundreds...

JoeBonamassa001.jpg

A website screen shot about the Joe Bonamassa contest on national Radio 1... I was the one that lost, Kris V...

Afbeelding7.png

Number ! This was happening for almost 2 weeks, every day, I called, e mailed and received no response from anyone "PAL", So don t tell me to stop crying. They ignored the problem for weeks. Is that MY Fault, You seem like the type who loves to rag on people. Im sure that must endear you to everyone

I'm generally well liked, I just find it annoying that a 58 year old man would come whine on the forums over something that was out of Gibson's control. It's something I could see a 12 year old doing. I'm sure they probably received quite a few e-mails and phone calls over the issue.

Archived