Gibson Brands Forums

REALLY?!?!?!

lazarusvt84

Acutal...it might be me.

Only an idiot wouldnt want a good guitar like that, the specs are really good.

Edit: Looks like its going to be around $800. It has two smoking p-90's and a Ebony fret bored. And your complaing? Grow the **** up.

Acutal...it might be me.

Only an idiot wouldnt want a good guitar like that, the specs are really good.

Edit: Looks like its going to be around $800. It has two smoking p-90's and a Ebony fret bored. And your complaing? Grow the **** up.

If I had the cash, I might just get it for the ebony board and two p90s. I mean hell, an LP Jr is 850

I think its pretty cool....I don't like the colour though....that seems to be popular opinion. Gibson should do a non signature MM with the same features, except the finish.

As somebody suggested, that guitar would look AWESOME in a tobacco burst

.... Too bad it wasn't fitted with mini-humbuckers...

I smell a duane v signature series........... :rolleyes:

I have yet to own anything w/ P90s. I will probably slap some Purple Lace sensors (meant to sound like P90s) on my 2001 Fender Am Std Strat. Or buy JB MM and have it refinished w/ Chilean flag...that would be awesome.

I smell a duane v signature series........... :rolleyes:

I have yet to own anything w/ P90s. I will probably slap some Purple Lace sensors (meant to sound like P90s) on my 2001 Fender Am Std Strat. Or buy JB MM and have it refinished w/ Chilean flag...that would be awesome.

No duane v sig..... I have my heart set on a 72 LP Deluxe

You guys make me sick. dry.gif

I just posted this on the page for it on Gibson's website:

"So I guess Gibson ran out of artists to make signature guitars for and now they just take any random loser off the street, like the jonas losers for example. These guys have no real talent what so ever. They can play some chords, so what? When they get real skill and figure out what real music is, then they can have a signature guitar. I would love it if one of you people that actually support and enjoy their trash they call music, would show me one song, thats right one song, where they portray real musical talent! Go on I dare you! Show me that they have talent even compares, even on the most minuscule level to real guitarists like Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc. The list goes on into the hundreds of great guitarists who I know for a fact, are better then the jonas losers."

"So I guess Gibson ran out of artists to make signature guitars for and now they just take any random loser off the street, like the jonas losers for example. These guys have no real talent what so ever. They can play some chords, so what? When they get real skill and figure out what real music is, then they can have a signature guitar. I would love it if one of you people that actually support and enjoy their trash they call music, would show me one song, thats right one song, where they portray real musical talent! Go on I dare you! Show me that they have talent even compares, even on the most minuscule level to real guitarists like Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Slash, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, etc. The list goes on into the hundreds of great guitarists who I know for a fact, are better then the jonas losers."

You always look at the Name.

You never look at the view.

People like you make me sick, you judge a book by the cover. So small minded.

No one was comparing them or claiming to like them. Just general comments about the specs of the GUITAR. I'm not not sensing anyone here wanting to support JBs or saying they deserve a sig. You know how Gibson is these days....calm down. They gave a sig to Green Day and that guy from Staind. This is no different. Not to me anyway.

Somebody is always better than somebody... But those guys you mentioned would never call other hard working musicians losers...

You always look at the Name.

You never look at the view.

People like you make me sick, you judge a book by the cover. So small minded.

Oh I looked at the guitar itself. I tried real hard to not notice the giant jonas brother logo on it and just look at the specs. And I have no problem with the guitar aside from the jb logo. It does in fact look like a pretty nice guitar. However, what I disapprove of, is the fact that Gibson would stoop so low as to make a signature guitar for some band thats done absolutely nothing to contribute in any major way to the music world or the history of music, just to get more sales.

Not quite how I would describe them. I wouldn't call them hard working or musicians.

If Paul McCartney says your good........ well you get the point.

If the JB weren't hard working, they wouldn't be at the level of success they're currently enjoying.

As far as I'm concerned rock n roll is dead. Rap / hip hop and pop own the charts these days

Only in the USA....well, it's still alive in the underground scene. Hidden from the corporate a$$hole record execs that just want to market pre-packaged garbage (Rap / hip hop and pop). Other parts of the world, rock seems to be doing fine.

Archived