Gibson Brands Forums

How to reply to a reply?

saturn

This may be a dumb question, and I really am not technically challenged, but I can't figure out how to reply to another posters reply within the same Topic. I could only come up with copying the post that I wanted to respond to, and then pasting it at the top of my own reply.

Thanks for anyone who can clue me in.

This may be a dumb question' date=' and I really am not technically challenged, but I can't figure out how to reply to another posters reply within the same Topic. I could only come up with copying the post that I wanted to respond to, and then pasting it at the top of my own reply.

Thanks for anyone who can clue me in.[/quote']

There is the quote button on the right hand side of each post.

There is the quote button on the right hand side of each post.

So that's what the Quote button is for. Thanks! For some reason I thought that was so a little quote would show up at the bottom of all your posts. Like "Never too old to Rock!" or something like that.

Thanks again.

So that's what the Quote button is for. Thanks! For some reason I thought that was so a little quote would show up at the bottom of all your posts. Like "Never too old to Rock!" or something like that.

Thanks again.

I think the little quotes at the bottom (that you're referring to) are posters 'signatures'. You can set up your own signature in your profile.

Archived