Gibson Brands Forums

GAMERS??

ChanMan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love my flight sims, check out DCS A-10. Best sim since Falcon 4.0 imho.

A few years back I played way too much Counterstrike Source, and it's still my go-to FPS.

I miss the golden age of gaming when the C64 and Amiga were king, I don't get excited by modern games like I did back then.

This should be of use to you:

http://www.battlefie...ny2.com/vietnam

Thanks! It is :)

Buuuut.... that quoted comment was in response to the comment that BF:BC would suddenly have no online presence because a new version came out. I have dang near ALL the BF games and add on packs from 1942 thru 2142. GREAT series! (I'm pretty sure I can still find online games for all of them, too.)

I love my flight sims, check out DCS A-10. Best sim since Falcon 4.0 imho.

That one looks good! I used to spend quite a bit of time with Falcon 4.0. Do you have their Ka-50 sim too? Last sim I flew was Comanche-Hokum...

Maybe it's about time to get a USB HOTAS set and a DCS sim or two. I'll have to ask Santa :)

In the mean time there's Gran Turismo 5 - mandatory for car nuts!

DJ

--

• 2 weeks later...

SWEET!

That ATI card is not nearly the space hog the NVidia cards are!

ok... well If we're gonna post our rigs....

Mine:

AuroraALXSilver.jpg

The one I built my son:

day shot

Day.jpg

night shot

Night-1.jpg

The Gateway I modded for my daughter and her family

Day shots

GatewayMod-1.jpg

GatewayModSideviewDay.jpg

Night shots:

100_0245.jpg

GatewayModsideviewNight.jpg

I also just got a pair of these:

xbox-360-turtle-beach-ear-force-x11-headset-suzapstbc.jpg

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x11.aspx

Turtle beach X11 gaming headset. Sounds amazing! It's got a built in +9db bass boost. I can hear people coming on Call of Duty from a mile away. Directional sound is very good. Also sounds amazing for just listening to music. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a badass gaming headset! msp_thumbup.gif

aint big on pc gaming(mainly because i dont have a pc anymore, and my mac aint really the best thing for gaming...) but i do enjoy playing console games. currently hooked on assassins creed brotherhood and the ever glitchy fallout new vegas. [thumbup]

I also just got a pair of these:

xbox-360-turtle-beach-ear-force-x11-headset-suzapstbc.jpg

http://www.turtlebea...-force-x11.aspx

Turtle beach X11 gaming headset. Sounds amazing! It's got a built in +9db bass boost. I can hear people coming on Call of Duty from a mile away. Directional sound is very good. Also sounds amazing for just listening to music. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a badass gaming headset! msp_thumbup.gif

Thank you very much for the tip!!!

I had some really killer gaming headphones that were "vacuumed up" and the cord was ruined. I need me some new ones!!

aint big on pc gaming(mainly because i dont have a pc anymore, and my mac aint really the best thing for gaming...) but i do enjoy playing console games. currently hooked on assassins creed brotherhood and the ever glitchy fallout new vegas. [thumbup]

My grandson put AC: Brotherhood on his Christmas list... then his Dad let him rent it and he beat it in one weekend. He said it was a great game!

I almost view game systems as a toy for adults. When I was a kid we played baseball, basketball, football, water guns, GI Joe, or rode bikes with the other kids on our block for fun. I did not have my first system until I was 20 years old. My dad worked for IBM, and we were one of the first families in our neighborhood with a PC, but even then we spent our afternoons shooting hoops or racing bikes.

Archived