Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone have the new Vox Series 55 Single cutaway?

cabba2203

Ok... about time someone other than me posted about them [flapper]

Anyway, this is the only VOX product that's been a complete let down for me so far. And I really mean I am completely disapointed by it.

Why?

I can't find one anywhere!!! I have seen them listed on european stores but haven't actually seen a real picture on the net, not even a sound demo or video on youtube (aside from those they posted after NAMM).

When are they gonna be available for us to buy? I know there are lots of people that want to buy 'em but VOX doesn't seem to be producing them at all. [cursing]

Anyway... I hope someone shows up with one (preferably for sale [flapper] ) [thumbup]

I want to ad something... that is a revolutionary guitar [rolleyes][biggrin] yes it is... most versatile guitar with only 2 pickups (and no piezo or such stuff). Those pickups and the switching options would be really useful in the studio and onstage [thumbup]

Yeah, I really like the way it looks and the multi-tap pickups seem like they would offer some cool tones.

Plus I really like that Tea Burst finish. It's an overall nice looking guitar.

I hope they are made in Japan and not China. The Virage I was made in japan... the Virage II looks like a good improvement over the original, problem is, they were expensive and maybe didn't sell well.

River, have you tried buying one? [biggrin] They'll probably tell you they are out of stock, they told me that las time I went to the US. [rolleyes]

I hope they are made in Japan and not China. The Virage I was made in japan... the Virage II looks like a good improvement over the original, problem is, they were expensive and maybe didn't sell well.

River, have you tried buying one? [biggrin] They'll probably tell you they are out of stock, they told me that las time I went to the US. [rolleyes]

None for me, but they say they have the DC in stock...

Archived