Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

chase1410

Got a nice little pedal today by the Fedex truck..

6339_big.JPG

21188402.jpg

it came in the coolest box I've ever seen a pedal come in..all decked out with molded foam.

Beside the cool aesthetics, the pedal really kicks some ***...I sold my Plimsoul and decided to give this a go and I'm real happy with it. I'm going to be getting some new recording gear for good ol Christmas so I'm gonna start making some pedal demo's or at least a few sound clips..The voice toggle adds 3 different "mid" voicings, and from what I noticed going from left to right It gets a bit grittier and more compressed ( in a good way). The tone knob is extremely interactive like my GH No-Brainer. Anyway's its hard to describe a pedals attributes through words (at least for me), theres a couple of great demo's on youtube of the Riot..

Cool!!

Yet another pink pedal... that's three I've seen in as many weeks, having never seen one before ever!!

Ha! It does add some color variation to the board.. [thumbup] And dem00n I'll make sure to do that, it'll be one of the first on my list.

This may sound like a dumb question but is it the same Suhr as the guitar makers?

Not dumb at all man...but yea it is..They've recently (I believe) started producing very outstanding fx that are all original ( no reissue's or clones) They actually waxed the chip ( like the Klon pedals) so others couldn't copy or use it.

Archived