Gibson Brands Forums

You gotta be kidding me!

TommyK

...I like mine strong, but not Starbucks strong... and not at $3.00/ cup.

You mean Starbucks burnt? They over roast their beans. Supposed to be their special roasting process. Tastes like hardwood charcoal to me.

Gotcha covered:

Caffeine by the cup

And another cup

More expensive than making a pot full, but a darn sight cheaper than canned sugar water.

Well, yeah, there's that...

But for real, I've paid for my meal plan, it includes coffee. I just wish I could get the coffee that I have already paid for, when I need it.

Ah well, I've been cutting down on my caffeine consumption anyway. I've decided to drink nothing but water for the past three days and, honestly, I've been just fine...until, you know, my next massive paper.

Which, incidentally, I'm also fine with. I paid for those, too.

Well, yeah, there's that...

But for real, I've paid for my meal plan, it includes coffee. I just wish I could get the coffee that I have already paid for, when I need it.

Ah well, I've been cutting down on my caffeine consumption anyway. I've decided to drink nothing but water for the past three days and, honestly, I've been just fine...until, you know, my next massive paper.

Which, incidentally, I'm also fine with. I paid for those, too.

Have you tried one of these?:

http://www.shopstanley-pmi.com/zoom.asp?edpZ=119472

Maybe Santy Claus can bring you one.

Hair Canada!!

Two best lines by Ali G:

No disrespect, but you's Canadian so you don't even speak English so shut up.

You're speaking in Canada.

My highschool friend's girl is from Sarnia, Ont so I pull this on her all the time. Talk real slow like English is not her first language. She hasn't slapped me yet so it must still be funny.

Energy drink = water.

Red Bull and other such nonsense = gutrot.

[thumbup] Dehydration is the root cause for an amazing number of ailments. From headaches to digestion problems to a lack of energy to sore muscles and so on. 64oz per day of straight water is the MINIMUM any adult should be consuming, the more the better.

Archived