Gibson Brands Forums

I'm hungry

Silenced Fred

No, like seriously. There's milk, orange juice, yogurt, rice and pork chops that I'm having for dinner tonight, so can;t touch that. I was looking more for suggestions like "Go get a hamburger" or something awesome like that

My mom needs to go grocery shopping....

Is mom hungry? Sounds more like you need to go get groceries!

Snackin' on some Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its while reading this delicious topic.

But you guys have me wanting seafood or Taco Bell now...

My wife won't go to Taco Bell, so I eat it when I'm solo. In my hometown we used to have

a great taco/burrito place near the college and I'd hit that regularly. Made Taco Bell

look like mush. Oh well those were the days.

So it looks like seafood. Lucky for me it's trivia night at one of our local seafood restaurants,

and we go every week. I'll most likely have some fish tacos (Snapper, Wahoo, or Trigger fish

usually) and some onion rings. I'll be a happy camper then.

We have a Red Lobster, but we don't go there. I doubt many who live here by the ocean do.

Funny thing though, based on the parking lot, it does a decent business weekends - tourists

and retirees I guess. I don't know why anyone would vacation in a town filled with so many local, independent seafood restaurants and eat at a big chain where most stuff arrives frozen on a truck.

Maybe it's better the devil you know than the one you don't.... but I like to take chances on local

places when I'm out of town.

Snackin' on some Cheddar Jack Cheez-Its while reading this delicious topic.

But you guys have me wanting seafood or Taco Bell now...

My wife won't go to Taco Bell, so I eat it when I'm solo. In my hometown we used to have

a great taco/burrito place near the college and I'd hit that regularly. Made Taco Bell

look like mush. Oh well those were the days.

So it looks like seafood. Lucky for me it's trivia night at one of our local seafood restaurants,

and we go every week. I'll most likely have some fish tacos (Snapper, Wahoo, or Trigger fish

usually) and some onion rings. I'll be a happy camper then.

We have a Red Lobster, but we don't go there. I doubt many who live here by the ocean do.

Funny thing though, based on the parking lot, it does a decent business weekends - tourists

and retirees I guess. I don't know why anyone would vacation in a town filled with so many local, independent seafood restaurants and eat at a big chain where most stuff arrives frozen on a truck.

Maybe it's better the devil you know than the one you don't.... but I like to take chances on local

places when I'm out of town.

Thats always confused the hell out of me also. I lived in Myrtle Beach, SC and Charleston, SC and it was the same, Red Lobster was always packed, same thing with a steak joint like Ryans. They just don't know what their missing!

Archived