Gibson Brands Forums

Bizarre?

Murph

I've been looking at unreal prices at www.bizarre.com, which I just assumed was Neo's favorite store. Almost ready to order, looked closer and realized they were in Reno, and no longer a Gibson dealer.

How Bizarre........

I'm guessing they are not related to the Phoenix store Neo brags about? I was very close to buying a guitar from a non dealer, with an attitude.

Just a heads up.

If I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but this was weird.

Best of luck.

Murph.

in Reno' date=' and no longer a Gibson dealer.

I'm guessing they are not related to the Phoenix store Neo brags about?

I was very close to buying a guitar from a non dealer, with an attitude.

[/quote']

Wow Murph,

That was close!

Good catch, that's why I always go to the trouble to say Bizarre Guitar in Phoenix, they are unrelated.

It's Bizarre Guitar DOT NET!

http://www.bizarreguitar.net/

Manager is Mike, he's off Sunday and Tuesday.

I've been looking at unreal prices at www.bizarre.com' date=' which I just assumed was Neo's favorite store. Almost ready to order, looked closer and realized they were in Reno, and no longer a Gibson dealer.

How Bizarre........

I'm guessing they are not related to the Phoenix store Neo brags about? I was very close to buying a guitar from a non dealer, with an attitude.

Just a heads up.

If I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but this was weird.

Best of luck.

Murph.[/quote']

was the dudes name travis?

That's what was messin' with my head NeoCon. They have # 4012 a '58 Tobacco Les Paul VOS with pictures for $2750.00. Page 3.

Page 2 has a Tri burst Es335 flamed for $2239.00

These prices are listed on the internet, and are far below MAP.

I just remembered you mentioning the name "bizarre" and didn't notice the "Reno" thing. When I clicked "about us" is when I figured it out.

Your post are very informative, and I'm a deer slaying SP101 packing redneck in Southern Illinois, (don't tell mayor Daley) and enjoy your post.

Best of luck.

Murph.

tattoo, I never talked to anyone, the webpage is AWESOME, with pics, and prices that do not make sense.

I thought I'd found the missing link, and they may have what they say, but I can't buy a NEW Gibson from a "dumped" dealer 1800 miles away, and give them a credit card, ect.

Murph.

tattoo' date=' I never talked to anyone, the webpage is AWESOME, with pics, and prices that do not make sense.

I thought I'd found the missing link, and they may have what they say, but I can't buy a NEW Gibson from a "dumped" dealer 1800 miles away, and give them a credit card, ect.

Murph.[/quote']

i hear what your sayin but i gotta say i actually got a sic deal from them on a 58vos

lemondrop.jpg

Yep. See if they have a triburst ES-335 flamed and can match the www.bizarreguitar.com click Gibson, page 2, item # 1152, of $2239.00 free shipping.

If they do, I worry about UPS ground in this heat. But would 2nd day Air be any better? At least it would be moving, and not sitting in a hot warehouse (laminated body) but would it be in the bottom of a plane?

I'd pay extra for quick, if it would be better for the guitar, ya know?

What do you think?

Thanks Neo. I have a Thompson Center Arms 222 Rem Super 14 single shot pistol with a Nikon that's kinda cool.

He, hee.

Murph.

page 2' date=' item # 1152, of $2239.00 free shipping. [/quote']

Says it's a lightly played floor model...

If they do' date=' I worry about UPS ground in this heat. [/quote']

Bizarre gets every one of theirs via UPS, even in this heat.

They often sit overnight before they open the case though...

I'll look tomorrow.

Archived