Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Nighthawk Custom

cjlandry

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's no good CJ, is this a continuation of that bronchitis, get better soon mate.

Damn CJ... Glad you're OK. No guitar is that important. It'll still be there when you want it next time.

Hope it's nothing too serious and you get well soon! I'm sure there will be plenty of Nighthawks around whenever you get ready to buy one.

You take it easy there now cj.

Nighthawks aint worth squat without players!

Thanks, everyone. I'm gonna be fine. Just gotta watch my BP for about another week before I go back to work. I can't afford to have a cardiac or a stroke while hours, or sometimes as much as two days from competent emergency medical care.

I'll be watching this one closely.

I'll be watching for reviews on these Nighthawks when they finally start reaching the players.

Good to hear you're ok, CJ. [thumbup]

I've checked the Thomann site, but didn't see the new Nighthawk there.

BUT!! Piens.be has them on their site (Belgium), hoewever without a price. If they have them in Belgium, can't be too long until they're in Holland \:D/

EDIT: Piens has a price, 303 Euro :) That's very affordable!! And with a hardcase??

EDIT2: the direct link doesn't work, but you can go here:

http://www.guitarbargains.com

Then you choose a country. In the next screen, you click search on the top bar and find yer Epiphone Nighthawk.

Good to hear you're ok, CJ. [thumbup]

I've checked the Thomann site, but didn't see the new Nighthawk there.

BUT!! Piens.be has them on their site (Belgium), hoewever without a price. If they have them in Belgium, can't be too long until they're in Holland \:D/

EDIT: Piens has a price, 303 Euro :) That's very affordable!! And with a hardcase??

http://shop.guitarbargains.com/store.lasso?c=NL&newlang=nl&-session=shop:4DFB63D102d5b161F0puS24F59BB

Link doesn't work for me.

I'd love to see them available with a hard case!

Out of curiosity, are there any good electric guitars being made in Europe? We tend to hear about good acoustic guitars, but I don't recall hearing anyone talk about European electric guitar companies.

Check out the John Hornby Skewes website, which is home to a few guitar brands. We own a couple of Encores between us which are nicer guitars than you'd expect for the price. Also have a look at Westfield, which are made up in Scotland.

The Westfield ones are all Fender/Gibson inspired (that's the polite way to put it right?), but the JHS site has a mix of originals and not so originals.

Also, I still want a Nighthawk, but my finances are looking even worse now. : /

My birthday's in March, so maybe then, but probably not.

Edit: About £300 going price in the UK, so unless something miraculous happens to our bank account it's not looking likely.

If they have them in Belgium, can't be too long until they're in Holland \:D/

Actually, it is the other way around.

The distribution center for Europe is located in the Netherlands, so you should be the first one in Europe to be able to get the Nighthawk [biggrin]

Lucky man!

Archived