Gibson Brands Forums

Quick Acoustic Demo

Artie Owl

Hey gang, it's been a while since my first recital and after I uploaded my video over 50 of you guys here took that few minutes out of your day to watch my first try at performing on stage and I just wanted to say Thanks, it really means a lot!

As an aside to this I made a quick demo clip of my newest acoustic and put some photos from my St. John's trip to spruce it up a bit. This little parlour acoustic is worth more than it's weight and will see many a campfires I hope.

Cheers, and thanks for the support again,

Beautiful playing Artillery, how much did that thing cost you because I want one now.

I got it on sale for 169$ and they threw in the leather carry case, it was a boxing day thing, but I highly recommend it, it's a lot easier to use than I thought it would be.

Thanks Nathan

I got it on sale for 169$ and they threw in the leather carry case, it was a boxing day thing, but I highly recommend it, it's a lot easier to use than I thought it would be.

Thanks Nathan

Fuzzbabig stole my fuzz name [flapper]

art luthrie and the seagulls are great guitars. Probably going to end up getting another seagull when I get the cash

Archived