Gibson Brands Forums

New song!

Silenced Fred

Well, as always, inspiration struck in the shower. Somehow I had the chord sounds I wanted, the first verse and the chorus mapped out. I threw in a solo and recorded it. The amp I used is mini tone master, I like it for the lo fi kinda feel. let me know what you think. it'll be on the page under Slow Down

Go to the second album on the right hand side called Enter the Unknown. You can only have 4 tracks per album until I upgrade to a pro account

purevolume.com/oddmanout3

Well, as always, inspiration struck in the shower. Somehow I had the chord sounds I wanted, the first verse and the chorus mapped out. I threw in a solo and recorded it. The amp I used is mini tone master, I like it for the lo fi kinda feel. let me know what you think. it'll be on the page under Slow Down

Go to the second album on the right hand side called Enter the Unknown. You can only have 4 tracks per album until I upgrade to a pro account

purevolume.com/oddmanout3

Uh oh Shower songmsp_scared.gif This isn't titled Soapy, Naked Fuzzy Fred is it????msp_scared.gifmsp_scared.gifmsp_scared.gif

I really liked the fusion of the chords and the sound of the solo, like an old meets new kinda thing, cool!

Thanks!

I have really been embracing lo fi and am trying to use that more.

I have also realized that a lot of my stuff is pretty busy and I'm trying to tone that down a bit, allow for more "white space" so to speak to allow for little nuances.

On that song, I used a game token because I couldn't find a pick and left all the little clicks of it hitting the top of the guitar. It gives it a cool kinda vibe, at least to me. Gotta love that 30 dollar amp with 2 inch speakers! [flapper]

Archived