Gibson Brands Forums

tuners on les paul studio deluxe

schnarz25

I don't use my Gibby Studios, they sit on stands...Never a big tuning problem though...Upgrades are available...

Did my final post on your last thread help ??? I provided a link for you, and never heard back.............[confused] .......

I was reading on another forum that the tuners on the les paul studio deluxe dont stay in tune well. is this true?

Generally no. There's nothing wrong/cheap about the tuners that come on Gibson guitars.

There can be individual cases of guitars with bad tuners - bad from the factory, or worn on a used purchase. Or simply a guitar that won't "stay in tune" that actually has 1) an owner that doesn't know how to string tuning posts properly, 2) a setup up problem (usually the nut isn't slotted correctly).

Dialing Gibby Protective Services and reporting gross neglect.... [sneaky][biggrin]

E-gads, I'll have to clean house...I've been doing the Tele, and breaking in a new Epi, and a 'new' 40 year old Epi.........

I don't use my Gibby Studios, they sit on stands...Never a big tuning problem though...Upgrades are available...

Did my final post on your last thread help ??? I provided a link for you, and never heard back.............[confused] .......

thanks for the help man... in both threads. thanks to the rest of you for all your help too.

Archived