Gibson Brands Forums

Mr. Rosenberg, please look at this thread

crust

Mr. Rosenberg,

I was looking at another section of the Epiphone forums and came across this particular "thread" that I thought you might be interested in. Sorry to bother you again sir, I hope you don't mind. Please tell me if you do, I can dig it. If you don't, I'm still looking for that P-93 Riviera with a light brown, nicely figured, "natural" top. Thats my dream. Well thanks for popping in.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/61019-your-epiphone-wish-list/

Mr. Rosenberg,

I was looking at another section of the Epiphone forums and came across this particular "thread" that I thought you might be interested in. Sorry to bother you again sir, I hope you don't mind. Please tell me if you do, I can dig it. If you don't, I'm still looking for that P-93 Riviera with a light brown, nicely figured, "natural" top. Thats my dream. Well thanks for popping in.

http://forum.gibson....hone-wish-list/

crust, Jim Rosenberg is not your personal play thing, because he answered one post of yours does not make him a slave to your thoughts and wishes, I find your now constant pleas to him childish and a total PIA, I'm sure he's time could be better spent not having to respond constantly to such frivolous requests.

That post was pretty much begging him to take a look at the suggestions of many Epiphone guitar players and owners. Not many threads here ask Epiphone designers and developers to do much. We all try to help each other as best we can. That thread has been on the "lounge" and several Epiphone owners such as myself are asking for relatively simple answers from a person who they respect and anticipate will give them a straight up answer and not ignore their requests. Mr. Rosenberg seems to be a quite reasonable CEO and is willing to listen to what the customer and consumer wants. It really bugs me that Gibson/Epiphone would put up a fine web site for all Gibson/Epiphone players like myself to discuss the fine instruments that are produced and seldom participate. I see that Mr. Rosenberg discusses customer complaints and address them as well as he can. I would think he would also address customer requests for different products as well as how existing products can be improved upon. I know, as an executive how involved he must be running a company like Epiphone and that the time he spends here, no matter how short, is important time for all of us Epiphone guitar players. If the company does not listen to customer concerns and requests, that gives the consumer a less than ideal feeling as to whom they are giving their money to. I would also think that a quick and timely response to relatively simple requests (bring back this or that model) as well as suggestions as to how to improve quality and reduce costs would be welcome. Without customer input, the company does not know what it's "customer base" wants. Epiphone guitars provide a true value to the consumer, a fine instrument at a reasonable price. In addition to "lean manufacturing" as well as "Kaizan" approaches to manufacturing and quality control, I would hope that Epiphone would welcome customer inquiries and suggestions to improve their product.

Mr. Rosenburg. if you do read this, please express your opinion about how the consumer and customer can get real answers to their questions and good suggestions and ideas. Epiphone seems to be a successful company. I believe we all want that success to continue and this forum should be a vehicle that helps Epiphone continue to improve quality, reduce cost and supply what the customer wants, value in what they purchase.

crust, Jim Rosenberg is not your personal play thing, because he answered one post of yours does not make him a slave to your thoughts and wishes, I find your now constant pleas to him childish and a total PIA, I'm sure he's time could be better spent not having to respond constantly to such frivolous requests.

... and so the "douchyness factor" of this forum goes up another notch #-o

... and so the "douchyness factor" of this forum goes up another notch #-o

I must say, the "douchyness" of some of the people on this forum is a bit much. +:-@

That's twice in 2 days you've used a term that doesn't even exist, well done.

The link Pete posted is the proper way to converse with Jim Rosenberg, not trying take over this forum whenever it takes your fancy.

The link Pete posted is the proper way to converse with Jim Rosenberg, not trying take over this forum whenever it takes your fancy.

IDK, maybe they forgot to put "moderator" on your profile but you really are one? Why not just ignore the thread, instead of calling someone out like that? Or if you must have your stupid opinion heard, just PM the guy. But since you posted this up where everyone can see, why don't you explain how a single thread with the title "Mr. Rosenberg, please look at this thread" equates with "trying take over this forum" :unsure: (ok so my word doesn't exist in the English language, neither does your poorly formed sentence - at least mine was intentional)

Douchbaclery?? IDK. I'm not sure what you expect from Mr Rosenberg?

Mgrmatt, I was referring to the way certain members police this forum as if they were moderators, not anything about J.R. The guy has been answering peoples posted questions, what more could we ask for? [thumbup]

IDK, maybe they forgot to put "moderator" on your profile but you really are one? Why not just ignore the thread, instead of calling someone out like that? Or if you must have your stupid opinion heard, just PM the guy. But since you posted this up where everyone can see, why don't you explain how a single thread with the title "Mr. Rosenberg, please look at this thread" equates with "trying take over this forum" :unsure: (ok so my word doesn't exist in the English language, neither does your poorly formed sentence - at least mine was intentional)

Mgrmatt, I was referring to the way certain members police this forum as if they were moderators, not anything about J.R. The guy has been answering peoples posted questions, what more could we ask for? [thumbup]

k_p, It wasn't a personal attack twords you just having some fun with the cituation. I'm just not quite understanding what more crust is expecting from Mr Rosenberg.

mgm

Bump

Well, I am going to bump this 1 time. The Epiphone guitar players who started the particular thread that I made a link to kindly requested that that particular post be reviewed. Oh and this is a simple hip hop beat my sons and his friend recorded and I played the yellow Epiphone "TV LP" over. Just a simple little jam on a very nice Epiphone guitar. So thanks Epiphone.

http://www.divshare.com/download/13380636-f52

Archived