Gibson Brands Forums

Rothwell Love Squeeze

Bluemoon

Just picked one up. Fantastic compressor. Super transparent. You almost don't realize it is on--in a good way. Rounds out my sound without coloring it. Very quiet. It also plays really nicely with my OD pedal. I tried it with my Les Paul though my Tiny Terror. I haven't had a chance to plug my tele in yet through my Blues Junior. I expect it to really shine with the latter setup.

I expect it to be one of the few pedals on my board that stays on all the time.

The folks at Rothwell are super nice. They are based in the UK. They were really responsive to my questions.

They are hard to find right now. Pedal Geeks has a few. Proguitarshop reviewed it and had felt it was--in some respects--better than the Keeley. Never tried a Keeley so I couldn't say.

http://proguitarshop.com/store/effec...pressor-p-1022

Just picked one up. Fantastic compressor. Super transparent. You almost don't realize it is on--in a good way. Rounds out my sound without coloring it. Very quiet. It also plays really nicely with my OD pedal. I tried it with my Les Paul though my Tiny Terror. I haven't had a chance to plug my tele in yet through my Blues Junior. I expect it to really shine with the latter setup.

The folks at Rothwell are super nice. They are based in the UK. They were really responsive to my questions.

They are hard to find right now. Pedal Geeks has a few. Proguitarshop reviewed it and had felt it was--in some respects--better than the Keeley. Never tried a Keeley so I couldn't say.

Ive tried one and they sound pretty good.

You say they're hard to find but i went onto google shopping and found loads of shops selling it.

I will let you know how it sounds with the tele. I am no expert on compressor pedals. I love how it maintains my tone and adds no noise to the signal. It is very subtle.

I ditched my delay pedal to make room for it. I never used the delay. I probably switched it on only a few times in the past two years. My compressor is staying on all the time.

Nice! I havent been able to find a compressor pedal that sounds well with an OD or Distortion...Also could never find one that didn't sound too squashed or noisy..I've heard Rothwell makes great pedals.. [thumbup]

Archived