Gibson Brands Forums

PEDAL HELP NEEDED! Pedal broken

Silenced Fred

which version of that were you looking at? the original or one of the mods? looks like it might be fun to try: the hard part would be sourcing the transistors.

The original. I would have to learn more about the mods before I changed it

Ooooo... definitely Mindbender. Love me some Germanium

building stuff is addictive once you get started!

Boy isn't that the truth. I got some new parts in the mail yesterday to further mod my Tube Screamer

and it's killing me that I don't have time to start it yet. I've also been researching the Dallas

Rangemaster circuit a lot lately and thinking of doing a hand wired one of my own.

The original. I would have to learn more about the mods before I changed it

Ooooo... definitely Mindbender. Love me some Germanium

you've inspired me: i just ordered a bunch of 2N388s from pedal parts plus... :) good prices at that site!

Don

Arright guys. I'm gonna do a SHO clone project.

I think I'm gonna put it in one of those skinny little enclosures like the kind that lovepedal uses.

I have to get my car fixed first though [unsure]

I just so happens that in the back of my head I was planning on building one of MadBean's love pedal eternity clone. So while I was ordering parts for the serendipity I went ahead and order the electronic parts for that too; I hate only ordering one or two caps/resistors etc... it seems like such a waste on shipping.

I just so happens that in the back of my head I was planning on building one of MadBean's love pedal eternity clone. So while I was ordering parts for the serendipity I went ahead and order the electronic parts for that too; I hate only ordering one or two caps/resistors etc... it seems like such a waste on shipping.

I am the same: at the typical online price, I usually order enough for 3 of whatever I am planning to build. :-)

I'm the same way. I pretty much refuse to order something where the shipping costs more than the actual item.

Have any of you guys tried screenprinting on an enclosure? I'm in a really good screenprinting class right now and I want to try while I have access to all of their stuff.

I'm the same way. I pretty much refuse to order something where the shipping costs more than the actual item.

Have any of you guys tried screenprinting on an enclosure? I'm in a really good screenprinting class right now and I want to try while I have access to all of their stuff.

I used to do screen printing for a living but I've never tried on a pedal.

You should try it! I've seen some matte powder coated enclosures at small bear that they say are perfect for screenprinting.

I'm sure most screenprinting has moved overseas. It's pretty sad how that goes.

I'm just tring to figure out a way to set the screen up flat over the enclosure. In my class we have carousels and the screens lay flat right over the little platform. I'm not sure if you can lower the little platform or what. I'm gonna ask my teacher tonight I actually have to go to that class right now.

I used these, and they sound great- http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=841

nice! i already pulled the trigger earlier on 388s, but i do plan on socketing the transistors... no way will my iron touch anything Ge based... :)

i am etching a PCB as i type this...

i am amazed how fast Pedal Parts Plus ships: i got a shipped notice less than an hour after i ordered... wow!

D

nice!

i am amazed how fast Pedal Parts Plus ships: i got a shipped notice less than an hour after i ordered... wow!

D

That's good to hear. I just placed and order with them for the first time.

Unfortunately, they didn't have everything I needed so I had 1/3 an order with them and 1/3 and order with small bear, and 1/3 order with mouser. No single place had everything I needed.

Excellent! Now, tell again what you are building?

I made three orders the same day - Mouser, Pedal Parts Plus, and Small Bear Electronics so we'll see who delivers the quickest! I believe the mouser is due to arrive today but I won't get home until around 10pm. [thumbdn]

Excellent! Now, tell again what you are building?

I made three orders the same day - Mouser, Pedal Parts Plus, and Small Bear Electronics so we'll see who delivers the quickest! I believe the mouser is due to arrive today but I won't get home until around 10pm. [thumbdn]

Tonebender MK II clone, the "mindbender", from fuzzcentral. I need more copper clad PCB material, so I think I will breadboard this tonight to play with the circuit a bit...

Don

Archived