Gibson Brands Forums

I'm a believer

Kimbabig

Fred has good taste in music. [thumbup]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpaPBCBjSVc

(but the Doors are still better)

How could I not have good taste in music?

That's why I don't listen to the Doors [biggrin]

To have the Fred experience, listen to some Wolfmother, Greenhornes, Pinback, and Raconteurs. Then and only then will you be as awesome as I am

How could I not have good taste in music?

That's why I don't listen to the Doors [biggrin]

To have the Fred experience, listen to some Wolfmother, Greenhornes, Pinback, and Raconteurs. Then and only then will you be as awesome as I am

I listen to Wolfmother. that makes me about half as awesome as you. Then we'll throw in all the bands I listen to compared to your narrow taste in music, and your about a millionth as awesome as me.

Yo Fred, on Sound Opinions today they were talking about the 2,000 percent increase in White Stripes sales since they called it quits. They were also discussing how The Stripes were Whites best project and his other stuff pales in comparison.

Yo Fred, on Sound Opinions today they were talking about the 2,000 percent increase in White Stripes sales since they called it quits. They were also discussing how The Stripes were Whites best project and his other stuff pales in comparison.

[scared]

[cursing]

What? Anything else pales in comparison?

If they are going by pure record sales, then yes, there is no comparison. No offense to the White Stripes, I love what they do, but a lot of the fame was because of the whole "gimmick" thing, he even admits it. Brother and sister, color coordinated, weird being a two piece, not many bands "sounded" like them, they were different.

The Raconteurs "pale" in comparison? They did not get the notoriety because once the White Stripes stopped touring, too many people thought he fell of the face of the earth.

His best guitar work is with the Raconteurs, IMO as well as his best vocals because he didn't have to scream the whole time.

And Patrick Keeler is infinitely times better than Meg.

To be honest, I don't know why I wrote all of that, because comparing the White Stripes to anything else Jack White is doing is comparing apples to cows

I have them short on my left hand. I have my nails like that for fingerpicking.

Haha I talk to girls but I don't take pictures of pedals in their hands. You're right though my hand looks pretty girly in that picture.

Dude the Hoof seriously rocks man you have no idea. I just found a really sweet setting and it's blowing my mind. I'm taking it to my drummers house today for a sweet jam. Also, I jammed with his band last night and I might start playing with them. They're kinda like the Greenhornes on steroids. Not really distorted or heavy but faster and much dirtier lyrics haha.

I have them short on my left hand. I have my nails like that for fingerpicking.

Haha I talk to girls but I don't take pictures of pedals in their hands. You're right though my hand looks pretty girly in that picture.

Dude the Hoof seriously rocks man you have no idea. I just found a really sweet setting and it's blowing my mind. I'm taking it to my drummers house today for a sweet jam. Also, I jammed with his band last night and I might start playing with them. They're kinda like the Greenhornes on steroids. Not really distorted or heavy but faster and much dirtier lyrics haha.

That's the only thing I talk to girls for, so I can take pictures of pedals in their hands. You're weird

I'm going like super indie in my music style or more Foo Fighters, blues stuff is a side project now.

BTW, I was hanging out with my lady friends today, and they looked at me in all seriousness and said "What are you getting us for Valentine's Day?" So I burst out laughing and I don't think that's what they were expecting...

Archived