Gibson Brands Forums

Happy birthday damian!

dem00n

Happy Birthday man! Lotta Pisces on here! Mine's this Saturday... [scared] Hope you have had a great day so far.

Andy

Ah, many musician pisces...........Yes, interesting day so far Andy...........I've been up for 30 hours straight ( no drugs or booze ) working on law stuff, with a break to work on

some collab lyrics with one songwriter, and collabing on pre-production on an interesting C.D. project......My girlfriend is allowing me three beers......That'll do...

Being alive is half the battle..........Knowing that you all are the 'Cat's Pajama's' is 25% more of the battle.........the rest is learned on the fly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the beers my friend. Funny "Birthday coincidence" Story. I bought my friend a vintage Dirty Fingers Pickup for his Birthday last year. Build date stamped on it was May 7th ( his birthday).... [thumbup]

Andy

Gotta love that 'coincidence' Andy !!!!!!!!! I bought a Hamer guitar once...In the serial # was 666........go figure !!!!!! I need to check your build thread.....been gone a while.....

Checking in here, having been busy........what a relief........You're all like family to me....[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ..........

Happy Birthday man! Lotta Pisces on here! Mine's this Saturday... [scared] Hope you have had a great day so far.

Andy

Happy Birthday in advance Andy. Just in case i'm out and around Sat.

Archived