Gibson Brands Forums

31 Years Today

Steven Tari

31 years ago today my wife and I were married in the biggest blizzerd that can be remembered here in Virginia. Were still together and happy. I was kinda having a second thought on getting my new 12 string from LAG. She told me to get the Gibson 12 string they have for 2,500. But I'm goimg to see if the 12 string from LAG is what I'm looking for before I make up my mind. if it's not I'll send it back and start looking again. But if I look this time I'll have a wider ranger of 12 strings to look at since My wife gave me a blessed 2,500 dollar cork. She's maken Fried Chicken with the fixen's for lunch. So right now I'm kicked back drinken a glass of wine typen this.

Many congrats and my best wishes for many more to come!

And enjoy the food and wine.

I'll raise a glass in honour of the happy couple!

As Spock would say, "Live Long; and Prosper!"

P.

31 years ago today my wife and I were married in the biggest blizzerd that can be remembered here in Virginia. Were still together and happy. I was kinda having a second thought on getting my new 12 string from LAG. She told me to get the Gibson 12 string they have for 2,500. But I'm goimg to see if the 12 string from LAG is what I'm looking for before I make up my mind. if it's not I'll send it back and start looking again. But if I look this time I'll have a wider ranger of 12 strings to look at since My wife gave me a blessed 2,500 dollar cork. She's maken Fried Chicken with the fixen's for lunch. So right now I'm kicked back drinken a glass of wine typen this.

The way you're spellen looks like you've had more than one glass! [biggrin]

Thats wonderful Steven. I hope you guys have a wonderful day, and I hope you're able to spoil her tonight! [thumbup] But you might better slow down on the vino!

Archived