Gibson Brands Forums

Black Betty - Killed

Andy R

Apparently even though it seemed that the majority of you wanted see this the "Mod Squad" didn't oh well.... Glad to have wasted my time here... By the way you should at least get a reason or an opportunity to change something before it is removed! ....

For some reason it was moved to the old forum format (Bad Post Epi Forum)... This forum was used to move threads from public view. How the Black Betty thread was moved there, is beyond comprehension :-k .... That forum doesn't exist anymore

For some reason it was moved to the old forum format (Bad Post Epi Forum)... This forum was used to move threads from public view. How the Black Betty thread was moved there, is beyond comprehension :-k .... That forum doesn't exist anymore

So are the admins killing it or can it be brought back? I didn't think you did it or you would have given me a heads up.

Thanks Duane.

So are the admins killing it or can it be brought back? I didn't think you did it or you would have given me a heads up.

Thanks Duane.

I don't see how anyone could have moved that thread in to that particular forum (Bad Post).... It was the old Gibson / Epi forum format prior to going to the current forum format..... It has to be a glitch. [confused]

BTW, what was the Black Betty thread about anyhow?

I don't see how anyone could have moved that thread in to that particular forum (Bad Post).... It was the old Gibson / Epi forum format prior to going to the current forum format..... It has to be a glitch. [confused]

BTW, what was the Black Betty thread about anyhow?

It's a guitar build that I am doing Similar to a Black Beauty but not exact. Planned on modifying it to be more of an Andy Guitar as I went through it. Also posted actual costs and compared actual costs to buying a pre-made Genuine guitar you are better off as the costs time, materials, etc... you are better off. Posted a poll and only got 1 negative response 30 or more wanted to see it.... I really took the time to let it be known that this is more about appreciating what Gibson does and that the costs aren't really out of whack if you consider everything involved....

It's a guitar build that I am doing Similar to a Black Beauty but not exact. Planned on modifying it to be more of an Andy Guitar as I went through it. Also posted actual costs and compared actual costs to buying a pre-made Genuine guitar you are better off as the costs time, materials, etc... you are better off. Posted a poll and only got 1 negative response 30 or more wanted to see it.... I really took the time to let it be known that this is more about appreciating what Gibson does and that the costs aren't really out of whack if you consider everything involved....

We moved it from public view, it was veering into a "build your own Gibson" area that our folks in Legal can't allow on our forum. Thanks.

Archived