Gibson Brands Forums

Sienna Burst Blues

cookieman15061

Cookieman, I couldn´t resist the temptation!!!! I just ordered a Fender American Special!!!! I should get it here in a couple of weeks.

You are a bad, bad influence. My wife is going to kill me [biggrin] , but as I´ve said before...I rather ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. (

Cookieman, I couldn´t resist the temptation!!!! I just ordered a Fender American Special!!!! I should get it here in a couple of weeks.

You are a bad, bad influence. My wife is going to kill me [biggrin] , but as I´ve said before...I rather ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. (

Me thinks fender should start paying me a commission.msp_thumbup.gif

Nice playing man, Sweet Axe. I just pulled out the Strat a few days ago. needed that tone only a Strat can give ya. Tonight it was the Santana. It's great to have different guitars to play.Even LP's get boring after a while. [omg] Congats on the axe. I'm right there with you about the fingers getting older and not working like they used to. Thanks for reminding me about the GC tracks.(the fingers and the Mind are going) I use them all the time and have forgot to go back and get some new ones. Some of them ain't half bad.

I am finding more and more a Fender sound is more me! If I want a deeper clean sound I can just roll back the tones and there is just something that feels more versatile about a A Strat or Jaguar over a Les Paul or SG.

Matt

I am finding more and more a Fender sound is more me! If I want a deeper clean sound I can just roll back the tones and there is just something that feels more versatile about a A Strat or Jaguar over a Les Paul or SG.

Matt

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We're on the Gibson forum.msp_flapper.gif

I do know what you mean Mathew. As much as I love the Les Pauls I've owned, my strats have always been most comfy in my hands. I can't explain it and I won't deny it.

Everybody's different and should find what works best for them.

For a good portion of my serious gigging days I played a Kramer pacer deluxe HSS and I bought it because of the variety of tones I could pull out of her. The bridge humbucker gave me that les paul crunch and the 2 singles gave that beautiful clean chime.

Archived