Gibson Brands Forums

the anti GAS poll

Witmer

At least 2 for me and more depending if we are playing songs in different tunings. ( I hate playing songs that are a half step down in regular 440 and vice versa) We used to play "Hey You" by floyd and I had Nashville strung electric and had two guitars strapped on at the same time so I could swing the Nashville strung guitar behind my back and play the harmony guitar parts. We had 3 guitar players so we pulled that one off very well! [thumbup]

Andy

At least 2 for me and more depending if we are playing songs in different tunings. ( I hate playing songs that are a half step down in regular 440 and vice versa) We used to play "Hey You" by floyd and I had Nashville strung electric and had two guitars strapped on at the same time so I could swing the Nashville strung guitar behind my back and play the harmony guitar parts. We had 3 guitar players so we pulled that one off very well! [thumbup]

Andy

I love stuff like that. When we do Locomotive Breath the singer hold my Mandobird in playing position for me, so I can do the flute parts on it.

Andy

Hmmm........I've played in a few three guitar bands...................Somehow they always left to " pursue other interests " !!! Huh !!!!!...........

I like singers who can play guitar............Ah, the old days..........Now I just record....................

Archived